November 28, 2012
New Orleans Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
* How are your personal and business assets protected from lawsuits or business break ups?
* Are you structed for investment/buyouts?
* Do you want to minimize taxes?
October 15, 2012 – October 21, 2012
Steve Moskowitz is in Seoul, Korea meeting with clients and the Korean presidential candidates to talk about US – tax policy, collections and enforcement.
- When to find a Korean to be a resident for U.S. tax purposes. The U.S.-Korea tax treaty does contain a “tiebreaker” –so a green card holder may potentially avoid U.S. taxation or his or her worldwide income,
- FATCA and Exit Taxes,
- US Tax Policy – The IRS goes international in its collection efforts.
- Korean – Swiss Double Taxation Agreement